2/1/11

Word of The Day!!!

I was having a conversation with my friend IDK when she said something about enticing someone with her personality. At first I thought it was funny then I thought how may of us are enticed by things whether  it be a woman,man,job,magazine ad even a television commercial. Here's what the dictionary says. En-tice: to lead on by exciting hope or desire; allure; inveigle: They were enticed westward by dreams of gold. I like the definition for Enticing: highly attractive and able to arouse hope or desire; "an alluring prospect"; "her alluring smile"; "the voice was low and beguiling"; "difficult to say no to an enticing advertisement"; "a tempting invitationSo pay close attention to whats going on around you and who your dealing with because they maybe enticing you with false intentions.



No comments: