2/8/11

A Clockwork Orange

 I was having a conversation about movies and when asked what was one of my favorite movies? I said A Clockwork Orange by Stanley Kubrick. Some of them never herd of the movie. I was a little shocked. So I told them that it's a satirical science fiction film that was shot in the 70's in whats looks like London in the near future.About a small gang of thugs or droogs as they called themselves. The film tells the horrific crime spree(the old ultra-violence)of the gang and the leader Alex, his capture, and attempted rehabilitation via a controversial psychological conditioning technique.I told the ones who never saw it to rent it and they won't regret it. The soundtrack  comprising mostly classical music selections and Moog synthesizer compositions are a perfect match for the movie.If your reading this and never saw the movie please do.

No comments: